Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my MIL recipe that we all request all the time, love it!
Make and share this Easy Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 cabbage
- 4 cups water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 250 g butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 250 g tomato soup
- 250 g large shell pasta
- salt and pepper
- Heat a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for a further 3 minutes or so.
- Add salt, pepper, water, stock cubes and tomato soup.
- Mix in well.
- Add beans.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add pasta shells and simmer until pasta is cooked through (approx. 15 minutes).
- Serve with warm crusty sourdough bread.