Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my MIL recipe that we all request all the time, love it!
Make and share this Easy Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for a further 3 minutes or so.
- Add salt, pepper, water, stock cubes and tomato soup.
- Mix in well.
- Add beans.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add pasta shells and simmer until pasta is cooked through (approx. 15 minutes).
- Serve with warm crusty sourdough bread.