Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my MIL recipe that we all request all the time, love it!
Make and share this Easy Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for a further 3 minutes or so.
- Add salt, pepper, water, stock cubes and tomato soup.
- Mix in well.
- Add beans.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add pasta shells and simmer until pasta is cooked through (approx. 15 minutes).
- Serve with warm crusty sourdough bread.