1 hr 30 mins
Simple and delicious - no one will ever know it's tofu! I served this to my husband and sons 3 times before they spotted the empty tofu container. They still love it! Can also use the filling for stuffed shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (395 g) container light extra firm tofu
- 8 ounces fat free ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1Drain tofu and run knife through tofu, still in container, to make chunks. In mixing bowl, add tofu chunks, olive oil, cheeses, and spices. Use mixer to blend. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes to let flavors absorb into the tofu. The filling can even be made up to a day ahead and refrigerated.
- 2Preheat oven according to lasagne package directions.
- 3Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray, pour 1/3 - 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom. Layer lasgne noodles according to package instructions and top with 1/3 of cheese mixture and 1/3-1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- 4Repeat process, ending with noodles on top. Pour remaining sauce over noodles, cover with foil, and bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and top with 1-1/2 cups mozzarella for last 5 minutes of baking.
- 6Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tofu Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 887.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles