Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From sam's club recipes. although this dish was paired for a meal- I believe it is better left as an appetizer. Since this is so simple you can assemble ahead of time and cook as needed while quests are eating and mingling. I love this since I like my spinach and artichoke dip warm. You could even try spicing things up a bit by adding a spinkle of cayenne in the dip or any other spice you like
- 18 jumbo shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined, leave tail on
- 1 cup of your favorite spinach and artichoke dip (I prefer the kind from Sam's Club)
- 1⁄3 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 400 degreee oven.
- butterfly shrimp down the outer side where the vein was so that the shrimp can lay sorta flat with the tail curling up as if a handle.
- in small bowl mix the dip and cracker crumbs.
- place 1 Tbsp of dip mix on top each shrimp and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake 7-8 minutes until shrimp is pink.