Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy, flavorful recipe I came up with one night after work when I wanted a change from the same old boring chicken! I don't saute the peppers in onions, but feel free to if you want to!
- ***PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES***.
- Cook rice (if you want to make it really simple - use one of those minute rice microwavable cups).
- Mix together in a medium bowl 2T ranch dressing, the rice, the diced onion, diced pepper, diced tomato and feta cheese.
- Make sure your chicken cutlets are pounded out to a 1/4" thickness.
- Take a slice of prosciutto and place it inside of each of the chicken cutlets, the add filing. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the 1/2c of ranch dressing in a large bowl and the 1c of italian bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Roll the stuffed chicken cutlets into the ranch dressing, then into the bread crumbs then place on baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- NOTE: I personally do not add any additional salt and peper to this recipe, as I believe there is enough in the ranch dressing.
Although there were only the 2 of us to enjoy this chicken dish, we thoroughly enjoyed it both as a freshly made meal & as great tasting leftovers! I'm with you when it comes to eliminating as much of the salt (& pepper) as possible, & we didn't miss it at all! Thanks for sharing this great chicken recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]