An easy, flavorful recipe I came up with one night after work when I wanted a change from the same old boring chicken! I don't saute the peppers in onions, but feel free to if you want to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1***PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES***.
- 2Cook rice (if you want to make it really simple - use one of those minute rice microwavable cups).
- 3Mix together in a medium bowl 2T ranch dressing, the rice, the diced onion, diced pepper, diced tomato and feta cheese.
- 4Make sure your chicken cutlets are pounded out to a 1/4" thickness.
- 5Take a slice of prosciutto and place it inside of each of the chicken cutlets, the add filing. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 6Place the 1/2c of ranch dressing in a large bowl and the 1c of italian bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- 7Roll the stuffed chicken cutlets into the ranch dressing, then into the bread crumbs then place on baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 9NOTE: I personally do not add any additional salt and peper to this recipe, as I believe there is enough in the ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: