Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and delicious recipe from Paula Deen; one of my workday favorites.
Make and share this Easy Steak Diane recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, and cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in the parsley; pour the sauce into a small metal bowl or saucepan, cover, and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet.
- Cook the steaks over medium-high heat, turning them once, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Serve the steaks with the mushroom sauce.
This is my stand-by recipe for steak Diane. It's very simple but very good. The original is from an early 1970s Betty Crocker Cookbook which I received in 1974 as a wedding gift. That doesn't take anything away from the fact that this is delicious. Thanks for posting this!