Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick & easy!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning (creole)
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Peel and chop potatoes into about 1" cubes.
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil over high heat. Boil 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drain potatoes and add to skillet.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, & creole seasoning. Note: The creole seasoning is REALLY hot. If you're not a fan of lots of spice or you're serving children, go easy on it or replace with regular seasoned salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for even browning, 10 minutes or until golden and beginning to crisp on edges.