1/1 Photo of Easy Smoked Sausage Creole
Another one of my quick easy week night meals, with little fuss and full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion, bell pepper and celery in oil.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil while stirring well. Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 10-12 minutes.
- 4Remove from stove and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 5Variation: For a spicier Creole taste use a dash of tabasco Sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Smoked Sausage Creole
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.3
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 2015.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Spanish rice mix