Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This meal takes about 10-12 minutes including prep time!! My wife will prepare this recipe and serve it open faced over a bun. This is also an easy one-skillet camping recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's chicken gumbo soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef on med. high heat. Salt and pepper to taste. Drain excess grease.
- While beef browns, toast buns to desired doneness.
- Return ground beef to heat and add soup, garlic powder and onion powder. Heat to a simmer. Reduce heat to low.
- Add ketchup and mustard, combine, remove from heat and serve open faced or as a sandwich. Top with your favorite cheese, if desired.