1/1 Photo of Easy Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
This is a fab recipe for the working person as it can be made ahead or just on the spot. I discovered this recipe through a Church Fav cookbook, And wow is it Simple and tasty. This is a must try for anyone. This can be made with low fat soup and low fat cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 4 cups egg noodles, hot cooked
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1In a medium Skillet over med-hi heat melt margarine add chicken and cook 10 minutes, or until brown; set aside.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except the noodles.
- 3Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 4Add noodles to sauce stir simmer for 5-10 minutes on low.
- 5Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 621.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 42.9 g