Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This is a fab recipe for the working person as it can be made ahead or just on the spot. I discovered this recipe through a Church Fav cookbook, And wow is it Simple and tasty. This is a must try for anyone. This can be made with low fat soup and low fat cheese.
Top Review by Lyssie71
We made this last night for dinner. It was quite good. Very easy to put together. I used medium egg noodles, and double the amount, so I had to double everything else. My family felt that it needed more pepper. Once they added it to their dishes, they felt it was perfect!
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 4 cups egg noodles, hot cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium Skillet over med-hi heat melt margarine add chicken and cook 10 minutes, or until brown; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients except the noodles.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add noodles to sauce stir simmer for 5-10 minutes on low.
- Serve and enjoy.