5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is so delicious! A quick and easy way to get more green veggies in your diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat heavy skillet on medium heat. When it's hot, toss in the greens.
- 2Saute a couple minutes until greens are wilted, then add Simply Potatoes and curry paste and mix well.
- 3Let potatoes cook while you whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- 4Pour the eggs over the potatoes. Let sit for a moment, then continue to turn gently until just cooked, resting in between turnings to let eggs set a little.
- 5Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Scrambled Eggs With Curry Potatoes and Greens #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 281.1 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion