Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is so delicious! A quick and easy way to get more green veggies in your diet!
- 1 cup shredded kale or 1 cup chard leaves or 1 cup collard greens or 1 cup spinach
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 tablespoons curry paste (any type- amount needed may vary by brand)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk (can use any not-too-sweet milk substitute for a dairy-free version)
- Preheat heavy skillet on medium heat. When it's hot, toss in the greens.
- Saute a couple minutes until greens are wilted, then add Simply Potatoes and curry paste and mix well.
- Let potatoes cook while you whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Pour the eggs over the potatoes. Let sit for a moment, then continue to turn gently until just cooked, resting in between turnings to let eggs set a little.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!