Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here's a great use for leftover ham...add it to this simple scalloped potato recipe and you've got a side dish that really satisfies.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 soup can water
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, chopped
- Stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water and ham in a large bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F, for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.