1/1 Photo of Easy Saturday Morning Crescent Caramel Rolls
These take very little time and can easily be doubled. To make things really easy purchase the 2-ounce cups of caramel apple dip in you grocery store, or make your own! but only use 1/4 cup for a 9 or 10-inch cake pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter a 9 or 10-inch round cake pan or pie plate.
- 3Soften the caramel dip in the microwave for a few seconds, then spread in the bottom of the baking pan.
- 4Separate the dough into 4 rectangle pieces, then seal the perforations with fingers.
- 5Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon soft butter.
- 6In a small bowl combine the sugar with cinnamon.
- 7Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the butter, then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
- 8Roll each rectangle pinwheel-style beginning at the short end.
- 9Slice the roll into thirds.
- 10Place cut side down into the pan with the caramel in it.
- 11Bake for about 20-22 minutes or until golden.
- 12Immediately invert onto a serving plate, spooning any caramel in the pan over the rolls.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Saturday Morning Crescent Caramel Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip