- 439.41 g can salmon
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes
- 425.24 g can great northern beans
- 473.18 ml clam juice or 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 283.49 g package frozen whole kernel corn (optional)
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain Salmon and remove any bones and skin.
- Combine Salmon, beans (undrained), tomatoes (undrained), corn (if using), and Clam Juice or broth in a medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Tabasco and season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.