- 7 ounces tilapia fillets (1 fillet per serving)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 sprigs thyme (5-10 cm each)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle lemon juice over Tilapia fillet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add thyme and garlic.
- Roast fillet on medium high heat on each side for about 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove fillet from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Add onion slices to pan and cook until soft for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve fillet with onion slices.
- NOTE: Can easily be adapted for more than 1 serving. Just increase the amount of ingredients to your needs, but use as less oil as possible and do not use more than 8 sprigs thyme and 2 cloves garlic for one pan.