A easy delicious cake/dessert.
Make and share this Easy Rhubarb Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix) or 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut up 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 teaspoons minute tapioca
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert or 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13inch pan.
- Mix together Rhubarb, tapioca, sugar and package of DRY jello (NO WATER) and pour into prepared pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and pour over Rhubarb mixture.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream.