This is a beautiful, easy red velvet cake with a little more chocolate than other versions. Using a white cake mix gives you a headstart and assures a moist cake. Tastes great with cream cheese frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat until well blended-- about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into two greased and floured 8 or 9 inch round pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn from pan and let cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese icing.