Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Delicious, easy, fat-free/low-fat option.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix (or any angel food cake)
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water (as called for on cake mix package directions)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (sugar-free or regular)
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 18 ounces raspberry yogurt (fat-free or regular) or 18 ounces vanilla yogurt (fat-free or regular)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (fat-free or regular)
- Bake and cool cake as directed on package.
- Tear cake into 3/4 inches pieces.
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in large bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add raspberries.
- Refrigerate gelatin mixture about 15 minute or until thickened, but not set.
- Layer half of each - cake pieces, gelatin mixture, and yogurt - in a 3 quart glass bowl; repeat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread whipped topping on top and serve.