1 hr 10 mins
A very quick and easy way to make a yummy dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 1Melt the butter in the microwave.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the jam. Mix with your hands until the ingredients are crumbly, taking care to break up all clumps of the cake mix.
- 3In a 13" x 9" shallow baking pan, such as a cookie sheet, press 1/2 of the oatmeal/cake mixture in the pan. Make sure to keep the layer as even as possible.
- 4Pour the jam into a bowl and mix well. This helps the jam to spread easier. Spread the jam onto the first oatmeal layer.
- 5Press the remaining oatmeal/cake mixture onto the top of the jam. Try to keep layers as even as possible.
- 6Bake for 40-50 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned. Cut into bars once cooled.
- 7Optional Glaze: Add water to powdered sugar into is is a pourable mix, about 3-4 teaspoons. Lightly drizzle over the pan. Cut into bars once cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g