Recipe by ladywisconsin
Before a busy week ahead of me, Sunday night I only had a few bucks, and I knew I wanted to make a casserole I could pop in the oven on a weekday for a fast meal. I come up with this in a few minutes, with really no idea how to make a tuna noodle casserole, and I think it turned out pretty good.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cook as directed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Pour soups into casserole dish.
- Stir onions into soup, along with tuna.
- Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Fold in noodles & peas gently.
- Mix melted butter & bread crumbs together.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake immediately at 350, until golden brown.
- Or save in the fridge for an even easier weeknight meal. Enjoy!