Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Before a busy week ahead of me, Sunday night I only had a few bucks, and I knew I wanted to make a casserole I could pop in the oven on a weekday for a fast meal. I come up with this in a few minutes, with really no idea how to make a tuna noodle casserole, and I think it turned out pretty good.
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Pour soups into casserole dish.
- Stir onions into soup, along with tuna.
- Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Fold in noodles & peas gently.
- Mix melted butter & bread crumbs together.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake immediately at 350, until golden brown.
- Or save in the fridge for an even easier weeknight meal. Enjoy!