1/2 Photos of Easy Quick Delicious No-Mayonnaise Chicken Salad
Oh, how my mother and I adore a good chicken salad sandwich, but the mayonnaise can be bit heavy at times. This recipe is super-easy and quick and really tastes gourmet. No one will be able to guess how simple it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use lowfat if desired)
- 3 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickles, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped (optional)
- 3 whole grain buns or 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1remove meat from chicken and cut into little chunks. i only use breast meat, but feel free to use dark meat also if you prefer.
- 2mix together remaining ingredients in bowl.
- 3fold in chicken.
- 4spread a bit of dijon mustard on whole wheat bread or bun, put some chicken salad on there along with with lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quick Delicious No-Mayonnaise Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.0
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 316.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 56.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
whole grain buns