Recipe by AmyZoe
I had this at a friend's house and had to go back for seconds. This is an easy but terrific dish. Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com and MISHY.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli (thawed and drained) or 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 cup ham, cubed and cooked
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter, and parmesan cheese.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in broccoli, ham, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.