Recipe by Sage
This is an easy quiche recipe to make wihtout a crust. Feel free to add chopped cooked vegetables to the mixture.
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Spray dish with pam and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Beat together eggs,cream,salt,pepper and chives.
- Stir in cottage cheese.
- Spoon into pie dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until cooked.
- This is also very nice cooked in the microwave #5 for 20 minutes;stir after 10 minutes.
- Tip Add 1/2 cup cooked vegetables before spooning in dish.