- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1⁄3 cup kraft caramel topping
- 1⁄4 cup roasted chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spread 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with caramel topping and pecans, spreading evenly.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.