Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
My kids love this soup.
Top Review by Julie F
This was pretty good for just opening a can of soup. I used Italian Herbs rather than oregano and my daughter claimed it was "hot". I didn't think so. Nonetheless, next time I will stick to the oregano suggested. Added mushrooms and olives.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 -10 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the condensed soup and milk (use the empty soup can to measure your milk) and heat until warm; either in microwave or on the stove top.
- Pour soup into two bowls.
- Add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 4-5 slices of pepperoni and 1/8 teaspoons oregano to each bowl. Stir and serve.
- Other favorite pizza toppings can be added too.