Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
My kids love this soup.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 -10 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- Mix the condensed soup and milk (use the empty soup can to measure your milk) and heat until warm; either in microwave or on the stove top.
- Pour soup into two bowls.
- Add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 4-5 slices of pepperoni and 1/8 teaspoons oregano to each bowl. Stir and serve.
- Other favorite pizza toppings can be added too.
This was pretty good for just opening a can of soup. I used Italian Herbs rather than oregano and my daughter claimed it was "hot". I didn't think so. Nonetheless, next time I will stick to the oregano suggested. Added mushrooms and olives.
Yummy! A bit of work but sooo worth it! My kids loved it!
Wow, my husband loved this! I needed a soup to go with his hoagie sandwich tonight & this was fast, easy & so delicious. I used Campbell's low fat, low sodium tomato soup with turkey pepperoni & about 1/8 tsp oregano & basil. I cut up a low fat slice of mozzarella instead of shredded, which created a great, creamy texture! I also mixed all the ingredients in a saucepan & simmered it as most everyone else did. I had skim evaporated milk to use in the fridge so I used that in place of regular milk; worked great! Thanks so much for sharing!