Macaroni Tomato Soup
Cheesy Goodness!!! Oh My, is this good! The cheese topping makes this soup! The ingredients make a winning combination for a hearty meal. As a side use crusty bread, ritz crackers or saltine crackers.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sautee onions. Brown ground beef and drain.
- Place onions and browned beef in a large stoup pot with lid. Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, macaroni noodles, worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt and water.
- Simmer on a low boil covered for 30 minutes until noodles are done.
- Place in serving bowls and top with cheese. (Soup must be hot enough to melt cheese.).
- Note: A can of diced tomatoes may be used, but the can with the label reading "stewed" is best. Also, noodles may be cooked, then added.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION