1/4 Photos of Easy Pizza Dough for Bread Machine
1 hr 51 mins
1 hr 35 mins
This is basically an amalgam of several basic bread recipes, simplified and adapted for use as a pizza crust. The bread machine just makes it easier. Makes a 10-14" inch pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to pan in order listed, set bread machine on"dough" and walk away.
- 2After the cycle is completed, lightly coat dough ball in flour and roll or slap out to desired size.
- 3Top with desired sauce, cheeses, meats and/or veggies and bake at 450° until cheese is golden brown.
- 4Will make a 9-10" pizza of average thickness, or a 13-14" thin crust pizza.
- 5For best results, bake on a preheated baking stone sprinkled with corn meal.
- 6Notes: You may substitute beer for all or part of the water. I've used 3/4 cup flat beer and 1/4 water with excellent results. A teaspoon of semolina may be added as well -- it provides a nice crunchiness to the dough when baked. Corn meal can be substituted for the semolina (and likewise, semolina can be used to dust the pizza peel and/or baking stone).
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Dough for Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g