1/4 Photos of Easy Peazy Lemon Squeezy Bars
1 hr 10 mins
From Reynolds Wrap cookbook, I changed the name because I think it sounds more fun :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with parchment paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
- 3Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl on low speed of an electric mixer until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Press mixture evenly into parchment-lined pan. This is your crust.
- 5Bake crust 20 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven.
- 6Beat together the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended; pour mixture evenly over warm baked crust.
- 7Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set and bars are brown around the edges.
- 8Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 9Use edges of parchment lining to lift bars from pan.
- 10Place on a cutting board. Pull back edges of parchment for easy cutting; sprinkle with additional powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peazy Lemon Squeezy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 83.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g