1/1 Photo of Easy Peasy Dream Whip Chocolate Mousse
Crocheting Mama's Note:
Posted for ZWT3. I tried this before posting it and it is so easy and so delicious. A classic French dessert and usually much more difficult to make - and the good news is, you don't have to wait for this to chill. I had some immediately after mixing and it was so good! You could also substitute any flavor pudding mix you wanted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip topping mix (a powder mix, not Cool Whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cold milk, divided (2%, 1% or skim recommended)
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1Beat 1/2 cup milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip powder on slow speed just until blended. Then, blend on high speed for 4 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- 2In a separate bowl, pour remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and then add pudding mix.
- 3Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes (I beat on low speed about 1-2 minutes).
- 4Stir in Dream Whip mixture.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve. You can garnish with whipped cream or mint.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Dream Whip Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 469.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g