Recipe by dogsandwoods
A very simple recipe that I created. May be scaled up or down according to your needs.
Top Review by Studentchef
This was so cheesefully delightful! I also reduced the amounts. I used 1 bag of peas and half a block of cheese and half a cup of mayonnaise. It was so good as it was! Definetely a must keep. Most likely will increase this the next time I go to a potluck party as I had only made this for my family.
- 3 (1 lb) packages frozen peas
- 2 (8 ounce) packages , assorted cheese crumbles or 2 (8 ounce) packagesshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peas into colander and run hot tap water on them for two to three minutes, until peas are cold but not frozen.
- Strain all water from peas and place into large mixing bowl.
- Add cheese and mayo.
- Mix well and serve.
- May garnish with a sliced hard boiled egg. May add black pepper and/or to suit your taste.