Recipe by B&J'sGranny
From a small booklet that was on a can of Eagle Brand milk. Posted here for safekeeping. Prep time includes chilling time. It is estimated so it may not be accurate. My 6 year old grandaughter and I make these often -- she loves to roll them into the balls and then "smoosh" the candy on after they have baked.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- granulated sugar
- 60 milk chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and mix well.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.).
- Press chocolate candy kiss into center of each cookie immediately after baking.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.