Patti's Peanut Blossom Cookies
photo by Olive
- Ready In:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except kisses & 2 tbs sugar, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 48 balls.
- Roll balls in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Immediately out of oven insert candy in center of cookie until cookies crack around edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a good recipe and the same one I use. Peanut butter and chocolate....what's not to like about that!! The only things different I do, is chill my dough for about 30 minutes so the dough is easier to handle. I also bake my cookies at a lower temp. on parchment lined cookie sheets so they don't get to brown on the bottoms.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York (The beautiful Hudson Valley)(Orange/Ulster County)I love to cook, and enjoy watching people enjoy my creations. I love to try different recipes and like trying ones with ingredients or type of cooking most wouldn't think of trying.