Easy New England Clam Chowder
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
- Return bacon fat to saucepan.
- Add potatoes, carrot, onion and celery.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine evaporated milk and flour in small bowl until blended; add to potato mixture.
- Stir in clams with juice, milk, water, salt, bacon, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring frequently, for 15 to 20 minutes or until creamy and slightly thick.