Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Place in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
- For marinade, combine lemon juice, mustard, sugar and oil in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken; seal bag.
- Marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain chicken reserving marinade.
- Grill chicken and baste chicken with marinade while cooking.
- As most of us know.
- Be sure and discard marinade after chicken has finished cooking.