Recipe by Pie Queen
This is a very quick and easy recipe to make after a hard day at work. It is not very authentic, but it tastes good. To make this healthier you can substitute the sugar for brown splenda or even leave it out.
- 6 ounces ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon kang masamon curry paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 5 dried mushrooms
- 2⁄3 cup frozen tiny peas
Directions See How It's Made
- cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- heat the kang masamon, lemon juice, chilli sauce and some soy sauce in a large wok.
- add the reconstituted mushrooms and peas and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- when the peas are cooked add the noodles and sugar.
- add extra soy sauce chilli sauce to taste.