Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yet another one from the Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. It's quick, easy and yummy!
Make and share this Easy Microwave Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 7 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water in 3-qt microwave-safe casserole; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until tender, stirring after 9 minutes. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate.
This was so good! I almost didn't make it because it sounded too simple to be very good. It was also very good warm, right after making it. Thanks for posting!