Alcoholic Purple Passion
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 (6 ounce) juice cans cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) juice can vodka
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- ice cube
- purple grapes (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- In pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice, grapes and mint; stir until sugar dissolves. Cover; chill.
- Serve over ice; garnish with grapes and mint if desired.