Addicting Chicken Nuggets
I got the recipe from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Works great in a deep fryer.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegetable oil (at least 1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 3 inches oil in large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until oil reaches 375°; adjust heat to maintain temperature.
- Meanwhile, beat egg and water in large bowl until well mixed.
- Add flour, salt and pepper stirring to form smooth batter.
- Dip chicken pieces into batter, draining off excess.
- Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation