Recipe by GoIrish
This is the quickest, easiest breakfast sandwich you can make. Variations of this recipe are very easy, just mix in what you like. The microwave times may vary slightly to ensure light and fluffy eggs.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 1 dash hot sauce
- onion (diced)
- pepper (diced)
- ham (diced)
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 English muffin
Directions See How It's Made
- In small cup, platic bowl or ramiken melt butter in microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Add egg to butter in the bowl and beat well.
- Mix in milk and hot sauce.
- Add diced onion, pepper and ham to taste (as you would an omelete).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with paper towel, or lid for bowl (do not seal completely) and microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Toast english muffin.
- Remove bowl from microwave and loosen egg with spoon around the edges (which should be solid and fluffy).
- Dump egg onto english muffin, top with cheese and serve hot.