Egg and Cheese Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
photo by erinchristine
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 bagel
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce
- cheddar cheese
- Slice bagel.
- Slice cheddar cheese thinly or used pre sliced cheddar cheese and pop bagels into toaster to toast.
- crack 2 eggs into a bowl, add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- whisk until mixed well and little bubbles form on the surface.
- heat skillet on medium low and spray with nonstick spray.
- add eggs and cook like you would scramble eggs, moving them gently around.
- once the eggs start to set, move them towards the center forming a circle.
- the eggs will set up and you'll be able to flip them over at once.
- while the bottom cooks, lay the sliced cheddar thinly over the top.
- butter the bagel when its toasted and top with egg and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm vegetarian and I love to tweak my childhood favorite recipes to fit my new lifestyle. I have a big sweet tooth and baking is one of my favorite past times.