- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or more)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup fine plain breadcrumbs
- 1 small finely minced onion
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix 1/2 can of soup with ground meat, egg, bread crumbs and onion.
- Shape into loaf, place into Pam sprayed pan to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours until done.
- Gravy: Drippings from meat into sauce pan (be sure to scrape all the bits from bottom of pan) with remaining soup and water (here is where you would add that extra can of soup to make even more gravy).
- Use bouillon if needed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir over medium heat to boiling point. Remove from heat and serve with meat.