Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and easy for a quick lunch or dinner! Saves well for leftovers or next-day school lunches.
- 2 egg whites
- 1587.57 g ground beef
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cajun seasoning
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk. Place egg whites into large mixing bowl. (yes, the egg whites ARE necessary. They help keep it all together. A satisfactorily functioning, time consuming replacement that I've used before was shredded wheat bread mixed with milk. Weird, I know.).
- Mince your bell peppers and onion, and toss atop egg whites in the bowl.
- Add the salt, cajun seasoning, ketchup, sauce, and ground beef.
- Mix thoroughly with hands.
- Stick in preheated 400 degree oven and leave for approximately 50 minutes (or until you decide it is cooked.).