Recipe by Sarah in New York
This is so easy and yummy. Everyone who has eaten this cake, loves it! It only takes a few minutes to make. Note: Marshmallow cream is the same as marshmallow fluff. Just in case you were wondering.
Top Review by Starrynews
Delicious! This cuts down in size easily and is very enjoyable. I used light chocolate ice cream, reduced the butter a little per the previous review, and drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup before serving. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
- 3785.0 ml chocolate ice cream
- 212.62 g container marshmallow cream (fluff, the larger tub)
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos in food processor or by hand until fine.
- Add melted butter to them and mix.
- Press into 13x9 pan to make crust.
- Soften the ice cream in a mixer until smooth, but not melted.
- Stir in (by hand) all of the fluff into the ice cream until nice and evenly distributed.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Let freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- You may garnish with any kind of whipping cream or Cool Whip that you like!