Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy and yummy. Everyone who has eaten this cake, loves it! It only takes a few minutes to make. Note: Marshmallow cream is the same as marshmallow fluff. Just in case you were wondering.
- Crush Oreos in food processor or by hand until fine.
- Add melted butter to them and mix.
- Press into 13x9 pan to make crust.
- Soften the ice cream in a mixer until smooth, but not melted.
- Stir in (by hand) all of the fluff into the ice cream until nice and evenly distributed.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Let freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- You may garnish with any kind of whipping cream or Cool Whip that you like!