2 hrs 15 mins
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is so easy and yummy. Everyone who has eaten this cake, loves it! It only takes a few minutes to make. Note: Marshmallow cream is the same as marshmallow fluff. Just in case you were wondering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Oreos in food processor or by hand until fine.
- 2Add melted butter to them and mix.
- 3Press into 13x9 pan to make crust.
- 4Soften the ice cream in a mixer until smooth, but not melted.
- 5Stir in (by hand) all of the fluff into the ice cream until nice and evenly distributed.
- 6Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- 7Let freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 8You may garnish with any kind of whipping cream or Cool Whip that you like!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Marshmallow Fluff Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.7
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 60.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g