Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy and yummy. Everyone who has eaten this cake, loves it! It only takes a few minutes to make. Note: Marshmallow cream is the same as marshmallow fluff. Just in case you were wondering.
- 1 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) container marshmallow cream (fluff, the larger tub)
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- Crush Oreos in food processor or by hand until fine.
- Add melted butter to them and mix.
- Press into 13x9 pan to make crust.
- Soften the ice cream in a mixer until smooth, but not melted.
- Stir in (by hand) all of the fluff into the ice cream until nice and evenly distributed.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Let freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- You may garnish with any kind of whipping cream or Cool Whip that you like!
Delicious! This cuts down in size easily and is very enjoyable. I used light chocolate ice cream, reduced the butter a little per the previous review, and drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup before serving. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
So easy! Everyone will love this! Looking at the recipe, you'd expect glorifed ice cream, but it's so much more. Definitely company worthy. Halved the recipe and used a 9-inch square dish which is good cause I could eat the whole thing. Used Back to Nature "oreos" and could reduce the butter next time. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2007.