Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
Of all the salads listed by the same name, none are as simple as the recipe I always use. (Remember, I'm a lazy cook!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For dressing: mix oil, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Tear lettuce into serving bowl. Add mandarin slices and almonds.
- 3Mix in dressing, adding only as much as desired.
- 4Serve. Garnish with green onion if desired.
- 5*Note: You can toast almonds in a frying pan until brown, stirring regularly -- especially when they start getting dark. I also usually add a generous sprinkling of sugar to candy the almonds. The almonds will be soft when you take them off the element, but once they cool, they'll become crispy. You'll also have fun cleaning the pan!
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mandarin Almond Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g