Recipe by hboz
Really easy, really good, low-fat salmon recipe. My family's favorite. Can also make this with a frozen salmon filet.
Top Review by tara portee
We have a winner. I made it a little less complicated. I mixed the lemon juice, dill and mayo together and spooned over the salmon. I wrapped it in a tent of foil and baked for about 23 minutes on 425. It was so good and so easy. Thanks for another good way to include more salmon in my diet.
- 1 salmon fillet
- fat-free mayonnaise or low-fat mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay salmon filet on large piece of tin foil (shiny side of foil facing up).
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice.
- Spread enough mayo over salmon to cover the filet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with enough dill to cover the filet.
- Make a "tent" around the salmon with the foil.
- BBQ on medium heat until salmon is cooked to your liking.