Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing no bake pie, great for the summer, and easy to put together. I clipped it from Better Homes magazine, and made it for visiting family, and it was gone in one round. You can use strawberries or blueberries in place of or in addition to the raspberries. Be sure to let it set in the refrigerator for at least the 4 hours called for in the recipe. Prep time includes chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling (4 serving-size)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup raspberries
- Beat cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with raspberries (or berry of choice) just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
This is a awesome recipe. My family loved it. Just make sure you let it chill for awhile or it can be a delicious mess!
I have made two of these this summer...yummy! I use nofat and sugar free pudding and cream cheese. Sugar free cool whip too. My family loved it.
As easy and delicious as promised. I had extra cream, and so used that in place of some of the milk, and it set up quickly. Yummy cheesecakey lemon goodness!