Recipe by Lorac
Sauerkraut, topped with kielbasa, swiss cheese and buttermilk biscuits. Rinsing mellows the sauerkraut. A mayonnaise-horseradish sauce gives it a zippy new flavor that blends well with the sausage and cheese.
Top Review by jool07
Made this for dinner tonight. My husband went on and on about how good it was. When he found out where I got the recipe, he said, "you've got to go give it a rating now!" Great recipe, very tasty and very easy. I used sweet sauerkraut, so I didn't bother to rinse it. Baked it in 9X13 pan.
- 1 (13 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits