1/2 Photos of Easy Italian Mac
A wonderful pasta dish made with two of my favorites, asparagus and mascarpone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pata water.
- 2cut asparagus into 1 inch peices, disgaurding woody ends.
- 3in a large skillet saute asparagus in butter an oil for 5-6 minutes.
- 4add shallots and garlic and cook 2 minutes longer.
- 5add pasta and mascarpone and reserved pasta water, stir to combine.
- 6stir in mozzarella, parmesan, and peas.
- 7season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Mac
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 258.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: