1/7 Photos of Easy Iceberg Wedge Salad
Great for bbq's and picnics. To take and go-prepare the dressing and place it in a screw-top jar. Assemble just prior to serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut lettuce in half. Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce (THese are discarded). Rinse the lettuce halves and set aside, cut-side down to dry.
- 2Cut each lettuce half into quarters to create the wedges. You now have 8 small wedges.
- 3in a bowl- combine the sweet chilli sauce, the oil, lime zest and lime juice. Mix well.
- 4Stir the coriander through the sauce.
- 5Place the wedges on serving plates or a large platter.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Iceberg Wedge Salad
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce