- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 6 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- 3 teaspoons fresh coriander, roughly choped (cilantro leaves)
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lettuce in half. Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce (THese are discarded). Rinse the lettuce halves and set aside, cut-side down to dry.
- Cut each lettuce half into quarters to create the wedges. You now have 8 small wedges.
- in a bowl- combine the sweet chilli sauce, the oil, lime zest and lime juice. Mix well.
- Stir the coriander through the sauce.
- Place the wedges on serving plates or a large platter.
- Season with salt and pepper.