Great for bbq's and picnics. To take and go-prepare the dressing and place it in a screw-top jar. Assemble just prior to serving.
- Cut lettuce in half. Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce (THese are discarded). Rinse the lettuce halves and set aside, cut-side down to dry.
- Cut each lettuce half into quarters to create the wedges. You now have 8 small wedges.
- in a bowl- combine the sweet chilli sauce, the oil, lime zest and lime juice. Mix well.
- Stir the coriander through the sauce.
- Place the wedges on serving plates or a large platter.
- Season with salt and pepper.