Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Carol Wenger Gibbons, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as submitted to BH&G. This goes well on cooked vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, and potatoes. It also suits beef sandwiches, grilled burgers, or frankfurters.
- 20 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions; drain and chill.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, horseradish, dry mustard, and pepper. Stir until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, combine mixed vegetables and mayonnaise mixture.
It was OK. May be my choice of veggies was boring (carrots, potatoes and peas)...I have some sauce left over and I will give it a try with something else. Please I do not want to discourage someone to try it. All of KateL recipes I've tried are fabulous. Made for Please Review my Recipe Game