Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. From Carol Wenger Gibbons, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as submitted to BH&G. This goes well on cooked vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, and potatoes. It also suits beef sandwiches, grilled burgers, or frankfurters.
Top Review by MsPia
It was OK. May be my choice of veggies was boring (carrots, potatoes and peas)...I have some sauce left over and I will give it a try with something else. Please I do not want to discourage someone to try it. All of KateL recipes I've tried are fabulous. Made for Please Review my Recipe Game
- 20 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions; drain and chill.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, horseradish, dry mustard, and pepper. Stir until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, combine mixed vegetables and mayonnaise mixture.